Spiderfoot OSINT Scan for Reporting
In any Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) investigation, you're faced with two major challenges: collection and analysis . First, how do you gather thousands of data points about a target securely and efficiently? Second, how do you make sense of that mountain of data without spending days manually sifting through it? This post details my modern workflow that solves both problems. I use Kasm Workspaces for a secure, isolated environment, run the powerful SpiderFoot tool to collect the data, and then feed the results to Gemini to create an instant, comprehensive "target primer." Part 1: The Platform - Kasm Workspaces As I've mentioned in my previous post, all my cybersecurity work starts in Kasm Workspaces . For OSINT, this is non-negotiable. Why? Anonymity & Isolation: When I run a SpiderFoot scan, all the network requests (DNS lookups, web scraping, etc.) originate from my server's IP, not my loc...
Comments
Post a Comment